◈ Guild Assembly Area
The Guild Assembly Area is a Guild's hideout for freely gathering and using by Guild members, and various contents are available.
You can move to Guild's hideout by clicking the [Guild] > [Guild Assembly Area] icon.
① You can check the attendance of the Guild every day.
- Each attendance will earn 10 Guild EXP, and all Guild members' experiences will be combined to earn rewards according to the final achievement level.
② You can check the Guild Attendance Rewards available for each level.
▶ Don't forget to attend once a day to get various reward
◈ Guild Dungeon
Guild Dungeon is a dungeon where all the Guild members enter freely to hunt monsters for rewards.
The locked dungeon can be unlocked with the Guild Gold when a certain level of Guild is reached.
※ Only the Guild master can unlock the Guild Dungeon.
◈ Guild War
Guild War is a content that competes with other Guild.
Take a victory from the Guild Wars and raise up the honor to all the Guild members.
① You can click the Guild War icon at the Guild Assembly Area to proceed with the War.
① You can manage the participating Guild War members to join the War.
② You can check the list of members of the Guild who want to participate, and you can decide whether to participate in the Guild Wars through the check box.
③ If you decide on the members of the Guild Wars, press the [Decide] button for the final decision.
① You can manage the troops such as Towers, Mercenaries, and Guardian Spirit to defend our Guild camp during the Guild War.
② Materials to grow the troops must be obtained by Guild members individually, and the acquired materials can be used to gain EXP to strengthen the troops.
③ Guild Master/Elder can upgrade the troops. Once the enhancing EXP reaches the maximum value.
④ You cannot enhance the level of troops beyond the Guild's level.
※ Clan War is reset every at 11:30 (UTC+0).
[Conditions for victory]
1. The Guild that acquired more ★.
2. The Guild with a high rate of destruction if the number of acquiring ★ is the same.
3. If both conditions above are the same, it's Draw.
* The screenshots above were taken from the test version and may differ from the official version.
* The guide's contents may be changed according to updates in the future.
* Recent revision date: 2022-05-18